Hello Lovelies! How’s everyone’s day going? Are we excited for the weekend? I know I am. It’s quite literally my Friday at work 🙂
I thought it would be fun to start a monthly, or weekly event (we’ll see how this goes) called “Fiction Fridays”, where we name one favourite fictional character we love. I’m sure there’s more than one! Which is why I thought it would be fun to host this either on a weekly basis, or monthly basis.
What do we think?
Ok..so here’s what you have to do. It’s almost like show & tell, or dress-up.
1) Name a character you love & would even dress-up as, if this were a classroom circle.
2) Include a photo so we can all see, incase we don’t know who it is.
3) Tell us which story, TV Series movie,etc they are from. And why this character is so bad-ass.
4) Don’t forget to link me (@buttoneyedreader) to your post.
Alright..ready to have some fun? Here we go!
My fave fictional character:
Elizabeth from The Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch
Why she rocks..
– She’s strong, witty, and a hero.
– She tricks the dragon so she can rescue her prince.
– When Prince Ronald turns out to be a total douche, she dumps him.
Who’s your favourite character?